Citroën unveiled the new C3, the brand's bestseller around the world, real success with 750,000 sales made since its launch at the end of 2016. The new C3 stands out with a colourful personality and unequalled comfort.
With its efficient Euro 6 thermal engines combining high performance and contained emissions, Citroën C3 is a versatile sedan at the heart of the market. The new C3 will arrive in dealerships from June 2020.
The 3rd generation Citroën C3 is strengthening its position as the most customizable sedan in its segment thanks to its:
- 7 body colours: including 2 new Elixir Red and Spring Blue luminous colours in addition to the already known colours (Perla Nera Black, Steel Gray, Platinum Gray, Sand, Ice White)
- 4 Color Packs: or coloured punctuals including fog and Airbump® hubcaps. The Emerald Anodized colour complementing the Black, White and Red.
- 4 roof colors : including 1 new trendy Emerald Blue color (in addition to Opal White, Onyx Black, Aden Red)
- 3 roof decors : with the introduction of new graphic themes (Red, Techwood, Emerald)
New Citroën C3 also benefits from new 16 '' and 17 '' rims (depending on the version) which reinforce its profile character.
To make its bestseller ever more attractive and allow customers to feel behind the wheel "like at home", the designers of Citroën C3 made no compromise on comfort onboard, by applying the Citroën Advanced Comfort ® program.
Agile, compact and versatile, this 5-door sedan, which benefits from a contained length (3.99m), asserts itself on the driving side thanks to the very particular care given to the comfort of its suspensions and to the care brought on acoustic treatment. C3 benefits from a cocoon effect which filters the outside world and isolates passengers from the road.
Driving comfort also means an easier life on board and smoother use of functions. Guided by the Citroën Advanced Comfort program, the design of C3 highlights the ergonomics of controls, the staging of driving information and even intuitive technologies.
C3 brings together no less than 12 driver assistance technologies useful for a serene driving experience:
- FRONT PARKING ASSISTANCE: intended to facilitate urban driving, this system includes 6 front parking assistance sensors which are triggered in the form of an audible alert.
- ACCESS TO HANDS-FREE START: this system allows you to lock/unlock and start your car while keeping your keys in your pocket. The car recognizes its driver as soon as it approaches it.
- ACTIVE SAFETY BRAKE: this emergency braking system limits the risk of snagging. It works from 5km / h with fixed or mobile objects and with pedestrians. If there is no reaction from the driver after the collision risk alert, the system automatically brakes the vehicle.
- COFFEE BREAK ALERT: the system alerts the driver when it is time to take a break, after two hours of cumulative driving at more than 65km / h.
- DRIVER ATTENTION ALERT: this system evaluates the driver's vigilance state by identifying deviations from the trajectory in relation to the markings on the ground. This function is particularly suitable for expressways at more than 65 km / h.
- AUTOMATIC HIGH BEAM SWITCHING: this function supports the switching of high and low beams, depending on traffic, as soon as a car is detected.
- REARVIEW CAMERA with parking aid sensors: when reversing, this camera allows you to view the rear view on the main screen. The view is embellished with color markers which depend on the proximity to a possible obstacle. A true extended vision to facilitate all manoeuvres.
- STARTING SLOPE ASSIST: this assistance facilitates hill starts. It prevents unwanted movement of the vehicle on a hill when the brake pedal is released and acts on slopes greater than 3% by stabilizing the car for 2 seconds.
- INVOLUNTARY LINE CROSSING ALERT: this system makes it possible to combat hypervigilance or a simple moment of inattentiveness at the wheel from 60km / h. When the car crosses a white strip without the flashing light having been activated, the system computer triggers an alert. The driver is then warned by audible beeps and a visual alert when crossing the line.
- ANGLE DETECTION MONITORING SYSTEM: this system indicates by a pictogram in the mirrors, the presence of a vehicle in the blind spots. Operating on the same principle as reversing radars, this function represents a major safety asset on urban motorways.
- RECOGNITION OF SPEED SIGNS AND RECOMMENDATION: the system recognizes speed limit signs and gives this information to the driver. This speed can be saved as a setpoint for the cruise control - speed limiter. It operates over the entire speed range. The system also detects the end of speed limit signs.
- REGULATOR-SPEED LIMITER: the panel recognition and recommendation function suggest taking the speed detected as the new setpoint for the speed limiter-regulator.
Citroen C3 plays the card of modernity and fluidity by offering a range of connected services with: Connect Assist (security and assistance), Connect Nav (navigation) and Connect Play (infotainment).
Particularly agile thanks to its turning circle of 10.7m, the new Citroën C3 measures 3.99m and offers optimal compactness in urban areas.
The new Citroën C3 has the latest generation high-performance and efficient engines approved according to the Euro 6 emission standard. In the petrol engine range, the C3 uses a manual gearbox and an 82 hp PureTech three-cylinder engine (Stop & Start) or an EAT6 automatic gearbox alongside the 110 hp PureTech engine (Stop & Start). In the diesel version, the model is available with a manual gearbox and BlueHDi 100 (Stop & Start) engine.
Citroën C3 prices:
Citroën C3 LIVE - From 9,280 euros, VAT and Cash Premium included (limited to available stock)
Citroën C3 FEEL - From 13,000 euros, VAT included
Citroën C3 SHINE - From 14,200 euros, VAT included.
The new Citroen C3 is unlike any other vehicle in its segment. It stands out with a colourful personality and unequalled comfort. The brand new Citroën identity: - a front...read more
The famous Citroën C1 has a shimmering new look and much more prominent purchaser bid for 2012. The brand's entrance level city auto has as of now pulled in more than 620,000 clients around the world...read more
The third-generation Citroën C3 has been on the market since the end of 2016 and has been restyled in 2020. This five-seater car has up to 110 horsepower under the hood....read more
Citroen has introduced the new C3. It will be sold in India and South America as a "modern hatchback with SUV characteristics." India will soon become the world's third-largest...read more
The new Citroën C5 Aircross Plug-In Hybrid SUV arrives with an efficient 225 hp petrol engine, a new e-EAT8 automatic transmission and an electric motor that generates up to 55...read more
Opel dealers now have a black and white special edition based on the GS Line in stock. Top-of-the-line equipment is included in the special price of 37,000 euros. Opel Vizor...read more