"We believe that the Cruze hatch will provide us with a great opportunity to extend Chevrolet's presence in the compact segment," says Wayne Brannon, President and Managing Director of Chevrolet Europe. "If you look at what we achieved with the salon, Chevrolet's best-selling nameplate around the world in 2010, there's every reason to believe that the hatchback, will contribute significantly to Chevrolet's growth in Europe."
"Chevrolet cars are real cars for real people. Our aim has always been to deliver products that appeal to people from all walks of life, irrespective of their social status. The Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback is a material expression of this philosophy and offers a lot of car for the money. It communicates a clear statement in terms of design and styling without compromising on safety, practicality or economy", Brannon continued.
Other technology and comfort features include:
- A full-feature driver information centre that is now standard with all trims
- A Radio/CD system, MP3 playback functionality and radio digital signal; up to six loudspeakers
- A two or four-colour infotainment display (depending on trim level)
- USB jack located in the centre console storage on LT and LTZ specifications, for MP3 or iPod connectivity
- Manually-controlled air conditioning with particulate filter on the LS model; automatic climate control on all other specifications, plus automatic air recirculation and an air moisture sensor on LTZ models