"We believe that the Cruze hatch will provide us with a great opportunity to extend Chevrolet's presence in the compact segment," says Wayne Brannon, President and Managing Director of Chevrolet Europe. "If you look at what we achieved with the salon, Chevrolet's best-selling nameplate around the world in 2010, there's every reason to believe that the hatchback, will contribute significantly to Chevrolet's growth in Europe."
"Chevrolet cars are real cars for real people. Our aim has always been to deliver products that appeal to people from all walks of life, irrespective of their social status. The Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback is a material expression of this philosophy and offers a lot of car for the money. It communicates a clear statement in terms of design and styling without compromising on safety, practicality or economy", Brannon continued.
Other technology and comfort features include:
- A full-feature driver information centre that is now standard with all trims
- A Radio/CD system, MP3 playback functionality and radio digital signal; up to six loudspeakers
- A two or four-colour infotainment display (depending on trim level)
- USB jack located in the centre console storage on LT and LTZ specifications, for MP3 or iPod connectivity
- Manually-controlled air conditioning with particulate filter on the LS model; automatic climate control on all other specifications, plus automatic air recirculation and an air moisture sensor on LTZ models
Chevrolet introduced two concept coupes at the 2012 North American International Auto Show aimed at inspiring next-generation buyers to take the wheel and suggest ideas for a car they can co-create...read more
Chevrolet, founded by a racing pioneer 100 years ago, celebrates its performance heritage with the 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition, which features a sleek...read more
Chevrolet Captiva gives you a beautiful design and functionality you need. Continuing the success of previous Captiva, Chevrolet made improvements in every detail and created a truly...read more
The Chevrolet Cruze Station Wagon is good to go for its worldwide debut at the 2012 International Geneva Motor Show. The station wagon, the most recent bodystyle of Chevrolet's most...read more
Chevrolet introduced two concept coupes at the 2012 North American International Auto Show aimed at inspiring next-generation buyers to take the wheel and suggest ideas for a car they can co...read more
"Silverado's dependable V-8 performance, highly competitive fuel economy, and broad range of models continue to have a strong appeal to truck customers, and Silverado sales were up 7 percent through...read more