The new Ford Puma continues to add new features to its range. After the arrival of the diesel engine, it is the turn of the first motorization with an automatic gearbox. A transmission that is associated with a gasoline engine.
The new SUV from Ford is debuting and that its mechanical supply has greatly enriched. At the time when it began its commercial journey in Spain, the new Ford Puma was only available together with a single engine. Something that has changed. For example, the new Puma is now available with a diesel engine.
Ford has decided to introduce the first motorization with an automatic gearbox in the Puma range. That's right, those interested in buying the new Ford Puma but do not want a manual transmission, already have a chance to get this model. A change that is associated with a gasoline engine.
The Ford Puma with automatic transmission has under its hood a 1.0-litre EcoBoost gasoline engine that develops a power of 125 hp and 170 Nm of maximum torque. The automatic gearbox has seven speeds and, like all other versions, it will feature a front-wheel-drive configuration.
Those interested in setting up the Puma with automatic can choose from a total of three finishes: Titanium, ST-Line and ST-Line X. We list below its most relevant standard equipment :
- Instrument cluster with 4.2-inch colour display
- Front seats with massage function
- Seat in sporty finish
- Front centre armrest
- 8-inch touch screen
- Ford SYNC 3
- DAB digital radio and browser
- Wireless charger
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Fabric upholstered seats
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Heated and electrically adjustable exterior rearview mirrors
- Rear parking sensors
- Rain sensor
- Instrument cluster with 12.3-inch TFT screen
- Automatic lighting of lights
- Keyless start system
- Stainless steel pedals with rubber inserts
- Sports multifunction steering wheel
ST-Line X (adds)
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Rear privacy-type windows
- Rearview mirrors with anti-glare function
- Leather upholstered seats