"The Astra VXR's appearance is muscular and masculine," said Brit, Andrew Dyson, the car's chief designer who works in Vice President of Design, Mark Adams' team. "Just a quick glance at its exterior reveals that the car is fast and agile. It really looks like it was made for high performance driving, and for its driver to push the limits."
Black headlining, VXR-branded floor mats, and door panel stitching in Arden Blue or Cool Pearl give the Vauxhall Astra VXR's interior a purposeful yet exclusive feel.
Vauxhall's new Astra VXR will incorporate deliver a class-leading 400Nm of torque, giving it a 0-60mph time of 5.9 seconds and robust mid-range performance.
- Premium VXR sports front seats with Morrocana side bolsters
- Three-spoke, flat-bottom, leather-covered sports steering wheel with VXR logo
- Unique VXR instrument panel graphics
- VXR floor mats
- VXR leather-covered gear knob
- VXR sports pedals
- VXR alloy-effect door sill covers
- VXR Performance Instruments
- VXR honeycomb sports front grille and air dam/bumper
- VXR side sills
- VXR rear bumper with diffuser
- VXR rear roof spoiler
- Performance-optimised exhaust system, tuned for sound
- LED tail lights
- 19-inch five-spoke alloy wheels
The new Mokka SUV proceeds with an extraordinary item insurgency by Vauxhall and is set to make additionally waves with its intense, expressive plan, propelled driving progression...read more
Vauxhall released the first official pictures of the new Vauxhall ADAM, heralding a sea-change in the fashion-led A-sector with an urban chic car that can be personalised in over a...read more
The fourth generation of Skoda's extraordinarily spacious and popular mini car comes with four different petrol engines, comprehensive standard equipment, sharp prices, and a 3-year...read more
"The Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca puts a race-ready version of the new Ford Mustang Boss 302 directly into enthusiasts' hands," said Mark Fields, Ford president of The Americas...read more
A new Special Edition Mazda MX-5 Kuro goes on sale on 1 July 2012. The name Kuro is echoed in the sporty, dark accents of this latest pair of Special Edition...read more