The entire Skoda range receives the steering wheel from the new Skoda Octavia. In addition, all engines have been upgraded to meet the Euro 6d standards. The Skoda Karoq, Skoda Kodiaq and Skoda Superb are offered with new assistance systems, and Skoda Kamiq and Skoda Scala received new equipment.
Depending on the equipment and the optional packages, the steering wheel comes with two or three spokes (for the sports versions), and for most versions, it is covered in leather. Furthermore, depending on the configuration, the steering wheel has perforated leather, stitching in contrasting colours and paddles for changing gears to the DSG gearbox. In addition, some versions of multifunction steering wheels have new controls that improve ergonomics.
- The 2.0 TDI diesel engine has increased power: from 190 to 200 hp. It also uses the new two-injector AdBlue system that has reduced NOx emissions by 80%.
- The 2.0 TSI has increased power: from 272 to 280 hp.
- All engines in the range comply with Euro 6d standards.
- The new 360-degree camera introduced in the Superb iV PHEV is optional on all Superb versions.
- Trailer Assist has been added as an option to the list of support systems.
- 1.0 TSI with 95 hp will comply with Euro 6d standards, and it can be paired with a 7-speed DSG automatic transmission.
- The basic 1.0 MPI engine with 60 hp will comply with Euro 6d standards.
- Two new models of 16-inch Vigo and 17-inch Blade wheels are offered.
- The Swing multimedia system with a 6.5-inch touch screen and DAB radio will be standard.
- Predictive Autopilot is an option on the adaptive autopilot and uses the windshield camera and navigation data to detect speed restrictions by adjusting the autopilot.
- The KESSY keyless entry system works on all doors.
- Skoda Kodiaq SportLine and RS can be ordered ventilated leather seats with seat length adjustment.
- The top 2.0 TDI engine has increased power from 190 to 200 hp.
- Both 2.0 and 150 hp 2.0 TDI diesel engines (with 7-speed DSG transmission) comply with Euro 6d standards.
- 1.5 TSI will be converted to Euro 6d and will be combined with a new 6-speed manual transmission.
- Diesel 1.6 TDI 115 hp is replaced by a 2.0 TDI 115 hp of the new EVO generation.
- The new 2.0 TDI 115 hp and 2.0 TDI have an AdBlue system with two injectors and comply with Euro 6d standards.
- The 1.0 TSI engine will produce 110 hp.
- Tri-zone air conditioning and Area View and Trailer Assist systems have been added to the list of options.
Skoda Scala and Kamiq
- All engines will comply with Euro 6d standards.
- Kamiq will have a Scoutline version.
- A new 17-inch silver rim model called Propus is now available.
- 1.0 TSI is available in 95 and 110 hp versions.
Four years after the introduction of the first model, Skoda is presenting an updated version of the Kodiaq family SUV as part of a large SUV promotion campaign. So now, Skoda is...read more
The European carmaker Skoda announces that the first copy of the fourth generation Fabia has left the assembly line of the plant in Mlada Boleslav. The new Skoda Fabia is built on...read more
The new Skoda name: 'Kushak' originates from the ancient Indian Sanskrit and stands for king or ruler. The spelling with 'K' and 'Q' continues the same nomenclature of the SKODA AUTO SUV...read more
The Kamiq is the third SUV under Skoda label and at the same time the smallest. It shares the Volkswagen Group (MQB A0) small car platform with the Skoda Scala, but also with the...read more
Skoda Kamiq proves that an SUV doesn't always have to be huge. When you hear SUVs, you think big. But this is not a rule, because the small car segment has been...read more
The new Skoda Octavia RS will be available from September 2020. The new Skoda Octavia RS is available both as a five-door sedan with a large tailgate and as an even more...read more