If you want a new car that combines style, practicality, and value, you might want to check out the Skoda Drive special models. These are limited-edition versions of the popular Skoda Fabia, Skoda Kamiq, and Skoda Scala models, which offer more equipment and features at a lower price than the regular versions.
What is Skoda Drive?
Skoda Drive is a marketing campaign that Skoda launched in Germany. The campaign aims to attract new customers and boost sales of the Skoda Fabia, Skoda Kamiq, and Skoda Scala models, which are some of the best-selling and most-awarded cars in Skoda’s lineup.
The Skoda Drive special models are based on the Ambition trim level, which is the mid-range option for the Fabia, Kamiq, and Scala. However, the Drive models come with additional features that are normally optional or exclusive to the higher trim levels. These include:
- LED headlights and taillights
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Sunset tinted windows
- Black roof rails (for the Kamiq and Scala)
- Drive badges on the front fenders
- Climatronic automatic air conditioning
- Multifunction leather steering wheel
- SmartLink+ (for smartphone integration)
- Rear parking sensors
- Front assist (for collision prevention)
- Lane assist (for lane keeping)