The Kamiq is the third SUV under Skoda label and at the same time the smallest. It shares the Volkswagen Group (MQB A0) small car platform with the Skoda Scala, but also with the Seat Arona and the VW T-Cross.
The new Skoda Kamiq city SUV beats its siblings and puts to good use the available space. Even if a long leg is placed in the front and pushes its seat far back, this is not perceived as a restriction of personal freedom in the rear. Well spent money is also the 80 euros for the foldable backseats so that loads up to 2.45 meters long can be stowed in the Kamiq.
In addition to the freely configurable digital instrument cluster, Skoda Kamiq includes a large-format 9.2-inch touchscreen elegantly integrated into the dashboard, 3D navigation system, 64 GB storage capacity and WLAN.
The 1.5 TSI with 110 kW / 150 PS is the top petrol engine in the Skoda Kamiq range. The 1.5 TSI looks good on the Kamiq, it drives it as powerfully as it does confidently. Buyers can choose between a manual six-speed gearbox and a 7-speed DSG.
The sprint from 0 to 100km/h is possible in 8.4 seconds. The Kamiq 1.5 TSI reaches a maximum of 212 km / h. On average the Kamiq consumed 8.4 l / 100 km.
The Skoda Kamiq SUV with manual six-speed transmission has a price from 24,950 euros, with a 7-speed DSG has a price from 26,900 euros.
- Displacement 1498 ccm
- power 110 kW / 150 PS at 5000 - 6000 / min, max. Torque 250 Nm at 1500 - 3500 / min
- top speed 212 km / h, acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in 8.4 sec
- standard consumption in urban 6.4, extra-urban 4.3, combined 5.0 l S per 100 km, Test consumption 6.3 l S / 100 km
- CO2 emissions 115 g / km, pollutant class Euro 6d-Temp, energy efficiency class B.
- length 4.24 mm, width 1.79 m, height 1.53 m
- trunk 400 to 1395 l
- fuel tank 50 l
- empty weight 1277 kg, gross vehicle weight 1763 kg, payload 567 kg, trailer load 1250 kg (braked), 630 kg (unbraked)
- 7-G-DSG, front-wheel drive has a price from 26,900 euros.