The Peugeot dealers can offer an essential variant of the award-winning Peugeot 308: the new 308 SW station wagon model. It stands out with a sporty and eye-catching design, completed by the new lion logo on the front. Peugeot's new station wagon is available with a plug-in hybrid driveline, petrol, and diesel engines.
The starting price is 42,300 euros for a Peugeot 308 SW Active Pack petrol variant with 110 hp, while the Peugeot 308 plug-in hybrid variant with 180 hp and the complete First Selection equipment level is available for 50,400 euros.
The new Peugeot 308 SW has an expressive design with a distinctive and stylish profile that ends with a sophisticated rear end. The spaciousness and ease of use have not been compromised despite the athletic proportions. The Peugeot 308 SW is both efficient and flexible to meet the requirements and expectations of customers for a station wagon:
- Spaciousness for passengers with a length of 4,636 mm and a wheelbase of 2,732 mm (plus 5.5 cm compared to its predecessor)
- The efficiency with an optimized aerodynamic (minus 20 mm in height): Cx at 0.277 and SCx at 0.618, which has reduced both fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Numerous storage solutions, incl. a spacious center console
- A split rear seat, which can be divided into three sections
- There is a luggage compartment of 608 liters (1634 liters with the rear seats folded down).
- Electric tailgate and a trunk floor with two settings
Length: 4,636 mm x Width: 2,062 mm x Height: 1,441 mm
The Peugeot 308 SW is available in four different equipment levels: Active Pack, Allure, GT, and First Selection Hybrid. The Peugeot 308 First Selection Hybrid is a unique preliminary model that is richly equipped with, among other things: 180-degree reversing camera, 3D navigation, Open & Go keyless operation, i-Toggles, adaptive cruise control, blind-spot assist with extra range, rear cross-traffic alert, and 17-inch alloy wheels.
The new Peugeot 308 SW is equipped with the latest generation of Peugeot i-Cockpit, which offers an entirely new experience with more ergonomics, design, driving pleasure, quality, and connection:
- A new compact steering wheel, heated and equipped with integrated control buttons.
- 3-D digital instrument panel at eye level, which can be personalized by pressing a control stick behind the steering wheel.
- 10-inch HD touch screen with the new Peugeot i-Connect Advanced, an intuitive and connected infotainment system.
- New i-toggles that can be configured as desired and act as a shortcut to that function on the touch screen.
- Connection with four USB C, wireless display of smartphone interface, and the possibility to connect two phones via Bluetooth simultaneously.
The headlights have LED technology, providing even more efficiency and safety. In addition, you can equip the new Peugeot 308 SW with a new FOCAL Premium Hi-Fi system, which is the fruit of a more than three-year collaboration between Peugeot and Focal.
The Peugeot 308 SW comes in two different PHEV versions with a 2-wheel drive: 225 e-EAT8 and 180 e-EAT8:
- Peugeot 308 SW HYBRID 225 e-EAT8 / combination of a 180 hp PureTech petrol engine (132 kW) and an 81 kW electric motor combined with e-EAT8 gearbox / from 26 g C0₂ per km and up to 59 km on 100 % electricity (WLTP) - fuel consumption: 83.3 km / l.
- Peugeot 308 SW HYBRID 180 e-EAT8 / combination of a 150 hp PureTech petrol engine (110 kW) and an 81 kW electric motor combined with e-EAT8 gearbox / from 25 g C0₂ per km and up to 60 km at 100 % electricity (WLTP) - fuel consumption: 83.3 km / l.
The Peugeot's battery has a capacity of 12.4 kWh and a power of 100 kW. In addition, the Li-ion battery supports two types of charging options - a standard 3.7 kW single-phase charger and a 7.4 kW single-phase charger (a full charge takes just two hours).
Following Peugeot's Power of Choice concept, petrol and diesel models will also be in the engine range. @via peugeot.fr.
The new Peugeot 308 is the first model of the French brand that uses the new logo and is also the first model to adopt the new refined style. Peugeot targets more...read more
This year, the new Peugeot 308 is available in two plug-in hybrid powertrain options. The French car manufacturer also revealed last year that they would sell a fully...read more
The hybrid drive makes the new 2021 Peugeot 3008 Hybrid 4 more economical, the all-wheel drive makes it ready for any adventure. The second generation of the 3008 earned special...read more
With the new Peugeot 408, the french brand demonstrates the originality of its teams and offers a new fastback silhouette in the C segment: the Peugeot 408 is the first of its...read more
The 2020 Peugeot 508 PSE is a high-performance version of the Peugeot 508 HYbrid. Revealed as a concept car during the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, the Peugeot 508 PSE is...read more
PEUGEOT unveils the new PEUGEOT 508 PSE (PEUGEOT SPORT ENGINEERED). Developed with the racing expertise of PEUGEOT Sport, the plug-in hybrid combines a gasoline...read more